Rene Rinnekangas’ pro model ATV for mind-melting, freestyle insanity
The Rene-Gade is Rene Rinnekangas’ pro model, built for mind blowing freestyle antics and high-energy ripping. This directional twin features the unique Directional Triple Carbon Omega HotRods for high-speed stability and ollie power. Built on our SinterSpeed base for high-octane riding and complemented with the predictable feel of Stay Positive Camber and Twin Flax Walls, this board is truly one of a kind.
- Carbon Omega HotRods for premium ollie power and response
- Twin Flax Walls from the insert packs out to the nose and tail, designed for a freestyle flex with maximum ollie power
SinterSpeed Base is our premium sintered base, built for high performance and high speed
STAY POSITIVE CAMBER
Powerful and predictable, tried-and-true camber.
Boards designed with slightly longer noses than tails, but with both symmetrical sidecuts and symmetrical camber profiles.
- Free delivery for orders over €100
- Shreddington Snow is a Finnish company
- Reliable domestic payment methods
Deliveries and returns
Finland: 3 - 9 on weekdays. Europe: 6-30 on weekdays depending of the location. The products are always delivered directly from our warehouse in Helsinki with the help of Posti or, alternatively, another domestic logistics partner. All our products have a 14-day right of return.